Mac OS X can be freely downloaded from Apple Mac Store (in DMG) but it is not bootable.
Hence, to install Mac OS X from scratch is not possible using DMG.
The scripts is written to convert downloaded Mac OS X from Apple Store into Bootable ISO file.
Mac OS X DMG2ISO Supported
- Mac OS X (10.9) Mavericks
- Mac OS X (10.10) Yosemite
- Download Mac OS X Installer from Apple Store
- Download and Unzip Admin Script
Edit Admin Script and change the value of MACOS_NAME and save
- Modify the permission for the script
#chmod +x YLNotes__MacOS_DMG2ISO.sh
- Execute the script
- ISO is generated and stored at Desktop
- Download YLNotes__MacOS_DMG2ISO.zip (206)