I write a guide on how to root Android 5 Lollipop using KingRoot and replacing superuser KingRoot to SuperSU. The step is only for use with YLN-KingRoot. The steps are written to root Sony Xperia Z. If you have successfully rooting other models using my guide, please share it in comment.
- Install GUI LXDE Core for Ubuntu Server 18.04
- WinFix: Installing AppFabric 1.1 for Windows Server raise Error 1603
- WinFix: GPO Policy Error “The system cannot find the path specified”
- How to Enable Built-in Administrator and Rename for Windows 10 Home Edition
- Fix Windows 10 Media Creation Tool Error 0x800704DD-0x90016