I have been waiting to root to the latest Sony Xperia Z firmware Kitkat but I found procedure is quite complicated. Well, I found another way to root KitKat using TowelRoot App, but it only works for firmware before 3-Jun-2014. I compile this guide so that owner of Sony Xperia Z can enjoy too.
- Install GUI LXDE Core for Ubuntu Server 18.04
- WinFix: Installing AppFabric 1.1 for Windows Server raise Error 1603
- WinFix: GPO Policy Error “The system cannot find the path specified”
- How to Enable Built-in Administrator and Rename for Windows 10 Home Edition
- Fix Windows 10 Media Creation Tool Error 0x800704DD-0x90016